The state of your hair in autumn depends on how you take care of it in summer. Sun and hot weather are those destructive factors that make your hair weak and dull. Recently, I’ve come back from family vacation in Turkey where I finally finished my post about press release writing. Before going on vacation, I tried crucial procedures toward a perfect hair. So, now I know how to protect hair from sun, dryness, lack of humidification, and hot weather.
Now, I reveal the secret of the perfect hair to all ladies who read my blog. I would be grateful for sharing this post – more women and men should know how to achieve attractive silky hair! Let’s go!
So, What’s the Reason?
In summer, the sun destroys the structure of our hair. There are two types of UV rays: alpha rays cause dehydration and beta-rays gradually destroy natural and artificial pigments. Our hair consists of keratin that is based on protein. There are other essential elements such as vitamins A, C, E, lipids, pigments, and water.
Sun pulls all elements out and exhausts your hair. The fact, that protection in summer is necessary, is obvious. But how?
Hats! Hats are not only reasonable but also stylish decision for women this season. Headscarf and cap will also create a sophisticated look.
Sprays and Other Cosmetics
All of us use sunscreen creams and sprays to protect our skin and forget to protect hair with the help of special sprays. My top 3 products for hair protection:
- Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray Broad, $35, with SPF 30.
- Paul Mitchell Sun Shield Conditioning Spray, $21.90.
- Wella Professionals Sun Protection Spray, $18.46.
In summer, I also choose shampoo and conditioner with a “SUN” mark, so-called sun line, and products with shea, olive, jojoba butter to nourish my hair.
Things to Do in Summer for Perfect Hair:
- Pay attention to your hair tips – they are first that overdry and spoil the overall picture. Use oils and once a week make up an oil solution with vitamin E, handle your hair and stay for 15-20 minutes. Then put a raw yolk to your hair and wash it without shampoo.
- Massage your head – lean forward, put a head down and brush your hair on different sides. This massage activates the work of hair follicles and they absorb essential elements better.
- When you go on vacation, take olive oil and headscarf. Before going to the beach or pool put olive oil on your hair and then put a headscarf. Firstly, it protects hair from an action of the salt water and sun. Secondly, it causes “sauna effect” that opens hair pores and all essential elements are absorbed much much better! I choose first pressed olive oil – it’s the most effective and the healthiest.
Use of Nature
All these methods are effective but our Grandmothers’ knowledge is unconditional. A couple of years ago, my grandmother revealed a secret of the gorgeous hair. I’m not greedy and I share these amazing recipes with you!
Potions for hair
For potions I choose linden, burdock, string, nettle, birch leaves, and mint. Another benefit of a mint tea🙂 In a half liter of boiling water, I brew 500 g of crushed leaves, leave it for about 30 minutes in a thermos, and strain. Then mix a potion with water you use for washing your hair and finally wash your hair.
Herbs You Need for Dark Hair: bark of oak, field horsetail, nettle, parsley leaves, sage.
Herbs You Need for Blond Hair: buds of hops, chamomile, sunflower and linden petals.
Crude one yolk with 1 p.s. of honey, 1 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tsp. of cherry juice or cherry pulp without skin. Put the mixture on hair and leave it for 20-25 minutes and wash with warm water.
Speaking of the non-traditional cosmetics, for me, there are more benefits. Professional modern beauty means are great but nothing can replace healthy natural elements.
I created this guideline to protect hair in summer after a thorough check. When I came back from summer vacation, I was surprised how good my hair looked like! Thus, ladies, you can entrust your hair to my tips and see the real result!
Let your vacation be safe and healthy 🙂